(8) Damascus APM 12/98 (no #003 made).
(1) Satin Blade Abalone Button Abalone Charging Handle Inlay Stainless Steel Handle PROTOTYPE APM from the MT Collection.
(1) Bead Blast Blade Abalone Button Al Handle PROTOTYPE APM from the MT Collection.
(4) Prototype APM (Al handles) Satin Blade with Abalone Button.
(76) APM 4/97 w/Dagger Logo- at least one retrofitted with White MOP button.
(2) Prototype CFO marked PROTOTYPE with MT Logo 10/94.
(400) CFO 2/95, 3/95, 4/95.
(2) Damascus Hot Blued Blade STERILE ORIGINAL PROTOTYPE CFO II 01/2000.
(6) Marfione High Polished Blade STERILE PROTOTYPE CFO II 01/2000- 4 Double Grinds and 2 Chisels.
(2) Black HIGH Polished Blade STERILE PreProduction CFO II 05/2000.
(1) Mirror Blade STERILE PROTOTYPE CFO II with NO EDGE and marked with Tony's initials, ALM, as a gift to his son- made around 05/2000.
(4) Black Ti Coated 10V_ Steel Blade STERILE PROTOTYPE CFO II with Blood Grooves 01/2000.
(4) Bead Blast Blade STERILE PROTOTYPE CFO II 01/2000.
(12) SS handle Mirror blade Abalone Button and Abalone Inlaid Charging Handle CFO II 7/2000.
(34) SS handle DT Spirograph Damascus blade, button, and Charging Handle inlaid CFO II dated 8/2000- released in 9/2000- numbered up to #36.
(19) Black coated Ti handle CFO II with Hot bath blued Damascus blades.
(3) Rados blade CFO II.
(1) Slate Blue Handle CFO II with Abalone inlays, Dagger Logo, and Mirror polished blade. This is the only Blue CFO II. The Blue handle (chassis) was one of the original prototype aluminum handles made when Tony was considering a production run.
(1) Prototype Tactical Black CFO II with a hand ground black plain edge blade with the matt black boron coating.
The handle (chasis) was one of the original prototype aluminum handles made when Tony was considering a production run a few years ago. Dagger logo, smooth button, "Prototype" laser etched on the charging handle. No date, no serial number.
(100+) All Black Tactical CFO II with Dagger logo and Special Combat Sheaths made for TAD in 8/2003.
(250+) Green Tactical CFO II's- 9/2003.
COMBAT TALON II:
(1) High Polished Black Damascus Steel Blade PROTOTYPE Combat Talon II 6/99- this piece also was shown at the Shot Show 2000.
(11) Walter Brend Mirror Blade Original PROTOTYPE Combat Talon II 06/99.
(2?) Walter Brend Mirror Blade Combat Talon II made by Walter for staff after the Blade Show 1999.
(2-3) Mirror Polished CHISEL Ground Prototype CTII made by Tony after the Blade Show 1999.
(22) Walter Brend Satin Blade Original PROTOTYPE Combat Talon II 06/99.
(9 TOTAL) 4 were Chisel Ground, and 8 of them were Double Edged and one had a False Edge) Satin Blade PROTOTYPE Combat Talon II with Unique Blade Grinds by Tony dated 6/99.
(Up to 1500) Production CTII with Walter Brend 1200 Grit Satin Finished Blade (1/2000, 2/2000 -various dates and S.N's).
(1) Production CTII #010 with Double Edged blade done after the Blade Show 2000 for a Customer who sent in his knife to MT for repair.
(120) Damascus blade Damascus button Tony and Al ground Dagger logo CTII dated 3/2000 BUT assembled in 5/2000- #'s 1-100 were done with DT Spirograph Damascus and #'s 101-120 were done with DT Vines and Roses Damascus.
(? of 1500) Satin Finished Serrated blade CTII with New Style Concentric circles Serrated button (4/2000-various dates and S.N's).
(160 of 1500) Black Satin blade CTIIs 4/2000, 6/2000.
(? of 1500) Two Tone Black Satin/Non-Polished Blade Claw Logo Serial Numbered Partially serrated and Non-serrated CTIIs 7/2000.
(6?-35?) Black Satin blade Double Edged CTIIs made by Tony and Al with Dagger logos and Black hardware for CFI dated 3/2000, but assembled in 12/2000 and 01/2001.
(1) 4/2000 Production CTII #775 with Single Edge HP blade with Satin Flats done by Tony, Damascus Button, and Damascus Safety- this piece was done this way for JC due to him having to wait several months for it to be repaired. The piece has proper documentation from MT stating its authenticity. The piece was sent in for repair on 7/2000, and was finally completed in 3/2001.
(300) Stone Wash, BB, or Black Boride coated Machine ground blade Claw Logo Production CTII 04/2001.
(1) Black Covert Combat Talon II plain edge.
(350) CTIII Machine ground Black or Stone Wash blade new design CTII blade called the CTIII 6/2003.
(5) Prototype High Polised Thick Tanto blade CTII in a Dagger logo 3/2000 CTII handle with front and back Carbon Fiber inlays made for the Shot Show 2001- aka The Vulcan made for Scotty B. owner of CFI.
(1) Black Covert Exodus with Tritium inlayed on both sides of the charging handle.
(?) Production Vulcan/Now called the "Exodus".
(11) Dragon Slayers 1st run w/Damascus Inlays 5/97 and no safety.
(1) Dragon Slayer (Al handles) Damascus Blade Prototype.
(1) Dragon Slayer (Al handles) Mirror Blade Prototype.
(1) Dragon Slayer (Al handles) Satin Blade Prototype.
DRAGON SLAYER II:
(30) Dragon Slayers 2nd Run/DS II with Black Lip Pearl Inlays and Safety 8/99.
DRAGON SLAYER III:
(20) DS I and DS II hybrid chassis's with Black Lip MOP inlays- for 2004.
(1) MASTERPIECE I with Horn handles, Swing Guards, and SATIN Blade- The ORIGINAL made in 1997.
(1) MASTERNEMESIS- a Satin blade Satin chassis Buffalo horn scale Masterpiece variant with a thicker handle based more on the Nemesis- made in late 1998 for a gentleman in CA.
(1) MASTERPIECE II with White Ivory handles, Swing Guards, and HIGH POLISHED Blade 10/2000.
(1) Rados/Marfione MASTERPIECE II with Fossilized Blue Mammoth Ivory Scales Rados Turkish Damascus blade Rados Turkish Damascus Swing Guards Mirror Polished SS chassis with Satin flats and Ceylon Blue Sapphire inlaid button 12/2000.
(1) High Polished blade Black Lip Pearl scale Masterpiece II with Abalone inserts in the scales done between mid 2001- early 2002.
(1) Buffalo Horn handle Masterpiece III with Satin blade and hardware made to look like the original made in late 2002.
(7) Masterpiece III due out at end of 2003/Early 2004- various handle and blade materials and designs.
(5) Black High Polished Brend Blade 1st Run Nemesis 5/98 w/Dagger Logo (#'s 1,2,4,5. and 100).
(5) 2 w/safety - 3 wo/safety Prototype Nemesis.
(107) Damascus Nemesis 12/98 w/Dagger Logo.
(95) Mirror Nemesis 5/98 1st Run w/Dagger Logo.
(1) Claw Logo Mirror Polished Blade Nemesis #912 with "Walter Brend" Marked on the Charging Handle 4/99- this piece was done for Joel P. originally by Walter Brend. This is the only Walter Brend HP blade Claw Logo Nemesis.
(?) Black Glossy Satin/Non-Polished Blade Claw Logo Serial Numbered! Nemesis 4/99.
(How many were screwed up?) "Two-Tone?" Black Glossy Satin/Non-Polished Blade Claw Logo Serial Numbered! Nemesis 4/99.
(108?) 1st Run Nemesis 5/98 w/Dagger Logo.
(?) Serrated Claw Logo Nemesis with Serial Number 01/99,4/99,8/99.
(300+) Claw Logo 1200 grit Brend Satin Finish Nemesis with Serial Number and Kydex Sheaths 11/99, 12/99, 2/2000.
(133[1/99], ? [4/99], ? [8/99]) Claw Logo Nemesis with Serial Number 01/99, 4/99, 8/99.
(1) 1 Side Fully Serrated/1 Side Plain, Non Serial Number/Non Logo Nemesis 10/98 with Paperwork from MT.
(65) Serrated Non Serial Number/Non Logo Nemesis 10/98.
(175) Non Serial Number/Non Logo Nemesis 10/98.
(5) Nemesis III with Black Lip Pearl Button, Claw Logo, and 1200 grit Satin Finished blade 11/99 for Travis of RCCK.
(1) Claw Logo Mirror Polished Blade TONY GRIND Nemesis with Black Lip Pearl Button 2/2000 for Travis of RCCK.
(225) Machine Ground blade Claw logo Nemesis 6/2003- made from handle parts from the Brend runs- Stonewash, Satin, Black, or Combo blades- mis-marked Nemesis II on charging handles.
(1) EXCALIBER- A Long Slender 5" Stiletto blade Abalone Inlaid Polished SS Chassis SA OTF (TRUE ONE OF A KIND MT).
(1) SPLASH HIGH! Glossy Polished Handle CLAW LOGO Marked Handle HALO I with High Polished Button, and a Damascus Ladder Pattern blade with GOLD CLAW Logo and Signature on the blade made for 9/95 Fighting Knives Magazine Cover (This is the actual Cover Knife).
(1) PURPLE SPLASH HIGH! Glossy Polished Handle CLAW LOGO Marked Handle HALO I with High Polished MIRROR Blade, Abalone Button, DUAL Abalone Inlaid Charging Handle and a Custom Molded Zipper Pouch.
(1) STERILE Black Blade HALO I HALO-X (Teflon Coated).
(1) BLUE/PINK/RED/YELLOW SPLASH CLAW LOGO Marked Handle HALO I with High Polished Button, a Mirror Polished Top Part of the Blade, made for Rick of Anolaze.com.
(5) Ivory Button Damascus HALO I w/Gold Claw Logo and Signature.
(10) Damascus HALO I w/Gold Claw Logo and Signature on Blade with Polished buttons.
(20) Prototype STERILE Plain or Serrated HALO I ?/95.
(?) HALO I Transition Variants with High Polished Button like the CFO's and Blade Marked "HALO/Anti-Personnel" with Very Early Serial Numbers 2/95, 4/95.
(?) HALO I Transition Variants with HP Button like the CFO's and Blade Marked "HALO/AP" with Early Serial Numbers 04/95.
(250) Tritium Button HALO I (Teflon Coated) 12/95, 1/96.
(500ea.?) HALO I (AP###/Plain & APS###/Serrated) 2/95, 4/95, 12/95, 1/96.
(1) HALO II STERILE Prototype.
(33) Walter Brend Mirror HALO II 10/97 w/Claw Logo and Custom Leather Sheaths.
(?) Dagger Logo on handle Prototype HALO II with the MT logo on the blade and marked "Prototype with SS charging handle- made in early 1997.
(20) Claw Logo on blade Prototype HALO II 5/97 with SS charging handle.
(50) Damascus HALO II 10/97 w/Dagger Logo and Custom Leather Sheaths.
(?) Claw Logo on Blade/Non-Mirror HALO II as advertised by Jim Ray.
(5) 3/4 Serrated Black Blade HALO II 5/98.
(24) Two-Tone Black HALO II 5/98.
(24) Two-Tone Silver HALO II 5/98.
(300) Black Blade HALO II 5/98- *note*- one Bead blast one was sent to MT for Black boride coating- harder than the older "Black Ti" coating.
(?) Black Tactical HALO II made from parts from the original HALO II runs and released in 2002.
(~4000++) HALO II (9/97,10/97,3/98,4/98, ?/2002, 1/2003, 3/2003 -various dates).
(?) Two-Tone Black and All Black HALO II re-releases dated 1/2003 and 3/2003 with MT Logo on Blade.
(25) Halo II Microholics.org Forum Knife. Polished hardware, Dagger logo on the handle, Microholics.org logo on the blade, marked "Hand Ground by Anthony Marfione 09/2003" on the charging handle.
(4) Brend Mirror Blade/Abalone Button STERILE Patriot Prototype 04/99.
(1) Brend Mirror Blade/Black Lip Pearl Button STERILE Patriot Prototype 04/99.
(1) Blued High Polished Blade Abalone Button STERILE HALO III.
(2) Brend Mirror Blade Abalone Button Abalone Charging handle inlay AND Abalone Overlay!! SS Handle HALO III 09/99.
(11) Brend Mirror Blade/Abalone Button and Abalone Charging Handle Inlay Stainless Steel Handle HALO III 09/99 - at least one had Black Lip Pearl instead.
(19) Damascus Blade Black Lip Pearl Button and Black Lip Pearl Charging Handle Inlay Stainless Steel Handle HALO III 09/99.
(4+) Damascus Blade Black Lip Pearl Button and Black Lip Pearl Charging Handle Inlay Engraved SS Handle HALO III 09/99- Engraved after they left MT.
(8) Brend Mirror Blade/Abalone Button and Abalone Inlay Blade Show 1999 Patriots 06/99.
(1) B.B. Blade STERILE Patriot Prototype 03/99.
(6-8) Pre-Production Patriots with Hand Ground Bead Blast Blades marked Patriot with Special Prototype Kydex Carry Sheaths 1999 BLADE SHOW 6/99.
(2) CAMO Handle Patriot STERILE Prototypes 03/99.
(?) CAMO Handle Patriots for the Blade Show 1999 06/99.
(3) Silver/Chromium Nitride Coated Blade Patriot Prototypes 03/99.
(4) Black Ti/Titanium Carbonitride Coated Blade Patriot Prototypes 03/99.
(4) Satin Blade Abalone Button and Abalone Inlay HALO IIIs.
(1) Satin Proper Chisel Grind Blade Black Lip Pearl Button HALO III.
(10+1) Blued High Polished Blade Gold Lip Pearl Inlay Chisel Grind HALO III 03/2000.
(100+) Brend Satin Blade Claw Logo Pre-Production HALO III with Kydex and Leather Sheaths 9/99 11/99.
(1) Mutant HALO II blade HALO III handle Mutant HALO 2.3.
(1900+ as of 7/2000) Production HALO III with Black Ti, Silver Chromium Nitride, Stone Wash, or True Glass Bead Blast Finished Plain or Serrated blade (10/99, 11/99, 12/99, 7/2000 -various dates).
(10) Production HALO III with Black Ti Fully Serrated blade 11/99.
(2) Chisel Grind High Polished Bevel/Bead Blast Flats HALO II Blade GOLD LIP PEARL Inlaid Charging Handle and Button STERILE HALO III with Leather Sheaths.
(3) Tritium Prototype HALO III Button HALO III for Blade Show 2000.
(1) Factory Tritium Retrofitted Button Black plain blade HALO III #550 11/99- with a note from Tony saying to "Watch out what you wish for!".
(1) CAMO Handle STERILE HALO III made in 7/2000.
(180) Tritium Button HALO III 7/2000 with Stone Wash or True Glass Bead Blast Finishes.
(200?) Tritium Button HALO III 7/2000 with Black Ti blade.
(2) Chisel grind HP Blade GOLD LIP PEARL Inlaid Charging handle and button STERILE HALO III made for TAD in 9/2000.
(1) HP Chisel Grind Blade HALO III with Abalone inlaid Charging handle and button made for Chief by Al 11/2000 with Black Tactical hardware.
(8) HP Double Ground Tanto HALO IIIs with Charging handle and button inlays made for TAD in 11/2000 - 2 with Gold Lip MOP, 2 with Black Lip MOP, 2 with Abalone, and 2 with Tritium button and Carbon Fiber in Charging handle.
(2) Satin finish Double Ground tanto HALO IIIs with Tritium button and Carbon Fiber in Charging handle made for TAD in 11/2000.
(1) HP Blade HALO 2.3- (HP HALO II blade in HALO III handle) with Abalone inlaid Charging handle and button made for Chief in 11/2000.
(3-4) Chisel Grind 12/2000 HALO III made for Shot Show 2001.
(100+) Claw Logo DT SS Spirograph Damascus blade Abalone button HALO III 02/2001.
(24-30+) Claw Logo DT SS Spirograph Damascus blade Abalone button SPLASH Colored handle HALO III 02/2001- the last 6 or so had DT Ladder Twist SS Damascus.
(4) Chisel Grind HALO III with HP blades and Special inlaid blades, buttons, and Charging handles- CF/Abalone/or Pearl 03/2001.
(1) HP Chisel Ground Blade HALO III with Tritium button made in 03/2001.
(10) HALO 2.3's with HP blades and Special inlaid blades, buttons, and Charging handles-CF/Abalone/Yellow or Black Lip MOP made for TAD 3/2001- 3 Abalone, 3 Black lip, 2 Gold lip and 2 CF made.
(112) Tactical All Black Claw Logo HALO III 03/2001.
(8) SPLASH HALO 2.3's with HP HALO II blades and Abalone buttons in Dagger logo 3/2001 SPLASH handles.
(2) Sterile SPEC OPs Tactical Tritium HALO III's with VERY long Tritium vials in the Charging handle 04/2001.
(1) Pimp Red SPLASH HALO 2.3 with HP HALO II blade inlaid with 1 Abalone insert in the center blood groove on the blade, Abalone Charging handle inlay, and 1 carat Ruby inlaid button dated 3/2001 with Dagger logo.
(1) Pink, Blue, Gray SPLASH handle MOP button HP Tanto blade HALO III made for the MEC.
(5) HALO 3s in a standard black plain edge sterile format were sold to a special organization. These had standard hardware. These may be damaged or destroyed beyond recognition (FUBAR). 2 of the Tactical Black HALO 3s with the Claw Logo had Tritium inlays in the charging handle (this may be on the list elsewhere).
(1) Black Covert HALO 3 was done in plain edge as a show knife for the special unit above.
(3) Black Covert HALO 2.3s with plain edges. 1 of them went to another special organization.
(1) SPLASH HALO 3 with Polished hardware, Dagger logo, Mirror Polished blade, Abalone inserts made to match an Old Gen I SPLASH L-UDT with Ray Skin inserts.
(3) Dagger Logo Black anodized Al Handle HP blade HALO 2.3's with inlays running the length of the blade, inlays in the charging handle, and inlays in the button- inlays are 1 CF, 1 Abalone, 1 Norwegian Abalone. Dated 9/2003 on the Charging handle.
(1) SPLASH GIANT HALO with HP blade and Claw logo made in Early 2002.
(1) #001 High Polished Blade Abalone Button GIANT HALO.
(4 of 5) Giant HALOs with Bead Blast blade and CLAW logos made for the June Blade Show 1997.
HAWKSBILL HALO ( aka OTF HAWK):
(3) HAWK / Original Curved Blade HALO I Type OTF Prototypes.
MICRO MINI HALO:
(1) Brend Satin Blade #012 Micro Mini HALO 01/99.
(11) Brend Mirror Blade Micro Mini HALOs 01/99- some had Abalone buttons.
(68) Damascus Blade Micro Mini HALOs 01/99-some had Abalone buttons- i.e. #003.
ULTRATECH (Prototype & Custom) :
(1) ULTRATECH Single Bolster High Polished Carbon Fiber Scale High Polished Blade Prototype "I" DA OTF with Clip.
(1) ULTRATECH High Polished Carbon Fiber Scale High Polished Blade Prototype "II" DA OTF made for Blade Show 2000- TWO bolsters.
(1) ULTRATECH High Polished Carbon Fiber Scale High Polished Blade Prototype "III" DA OTF made for Shot Show 2001- One bolster and an End Cap- this was the top slider model that later would be revised to become the UT5.
(1) ULTRATECH High Polished Carbon Fiber Scale High Polished Blade Prototype "IV" DA OTF made for Eugene Auto Show 2001- One bolster and an End Cap and "Side Slider".
(1) ULTRATECH High Polished Carbon Fiber Scale High Polished Blade Prototype "V" DA OTF One bolster that is angled, end Cap and "Top Slider".
(2) Sterile Al handle Tactical "UT4" Side Slider Prototype done in 2001- Green Micarta Scales and black Hardware and clips with Satin blade- actually- one is a Prototype done in 2001 for TAD originally and the other was done in late 2002/early 2003.
(1) Sterile Al handle "UT4" Side Slider done in 2002 Brownish Green Micarta Scales and HP Clip Point blade.
(1) Sterile HP chassis HP blade Pink Ivory wood scale double pink sapphire inlaid side slider "UT4" Prototype 6/2001.
(11-13) "UT5" with SS chassis HP Clip Point blades and CF scales dated 12/2001- one has White MOP scales.
(~45) "UT5" with SS chassis, CF or Abalone scales, Tanto, Clip Point, or Double Edged blade that is either High polished or Satin finished dated 4/2003- some of these had their blades swapped out for DE Nemesis like blades in 7/2003 and Serial numbers were separate for some blade styles- i.e. two #004, #005's, etc...
(1) Sterile "UT5" with Hot Blued DT Spirograph Damascus Clip Point blade with CF scales- may swap out to GoldLip MOP scales in the future- originally made in 4/2003.
(~5) "UT5" Customs for Blade Show 2003- 06/2003.
(3) HP DEEP Hollow radical Double Edged Dagger grind blade "UT5" with blackened slider and CF scales made for TAD in 6/2003.
ULTRATECH VI (Prototype and Production) :
(?) Al handle Prototype UT6.
(5) Prototype UT6 D/E Hot Blued Damascus blades with CF handles- 3 in Red CF...2 in Blue CF.
(5+5) CF top and Al handle Prototype UT6 with DE or Tanto HP blades- 5 Red CF and 5 Blue CF- only 1 Red CF HP Tanto made.
(?) SPLASH handle UT6 with HP blades.
(1) SPLASH UT6 with Black hardware, Dagger logo, Black Plain edge blade made to match a Old Gen I L-UDT with Ray Skin inserts and a HALO 3.
(2) Clear Lucite handle HP Clip Point blade UT6 Functioning Model knife.
(12) HP blade Dagger logo Prototype Double Edge UT6 wuth Ti Clip.
(12) Ice Blue Damascus blade dark blue anodized Dagger logo handle UT6.
(12) Earth Green Damascus blade dark green anodized Dagger logo handle UT6.
(12) Fire Damascus blade dark red anodized Dagger logo handle UT6.
(10) Alligator Damascus blade CF handle UT6.
(?) UT6 Damascus blades.
(?) UT6 Production models- Stone Wash, BB, Black boride coated plain or serrated blades.
(100) UT6 All black Tactical 9/2002.
(?) Ultratechs with Federal Air Marshal badges laser etched on the handles and the badge number for the owner.
(?) Ultratechs with US Marshal badges laser etched on the handles and badge number for the owner.
(2) Sterile Black Plain Double edge UT6 with standard hardware.
(3) HP Tanto blade CF and Al handle UT6 with blued screws and Damascus slider and Dagger logo blackened clip made for TAD in 6/2003- they are more desirable than the Prototypes.
(1) Abalone Handle DT Damascus blade UT6 made for the MEC.
(?) Bronze Anodized Body UT6's with Black or Satin or Two Tone Moly Coat Clip Point blades- 9/2003.
(?) CAMO handle UT6 with Black Hardware and blades- 9/2003.
(2) Assmascus UT6's made for Robert of the Bright Edge.
(15 sets) Clear Top UT6 sets with 2 knives in each set: 1 DE HP and 1 HP Clip Point. Sets come with Custom Leather sheaths for each knife with the MT logo on the sheaths. Dagger logos on clips and dated 11/2003.
(25 per color) Red, Blue, Orange, whatever color is next, etc... anodized handle UT6's with SW or Satin blades- Clip Point or DE 12/2003- 1/2004, 2/2004.
(?) Black Tactical UT6 with DE Molycoat blades 1/2004.
UTX 70 (Prototype and Custom) :
(6) All Carbon Fiber Handle Mini-UT6 Prototypes called the UTX70 dated 11/2003 with Dagger logos on clips, HP Clip Point blades, and a Glass Breaker End cap.
(6) Carbon Fiber Top Al Bottom Dagger logo on clip HP Clip Point blade Bronze screw UTX-70's dated 12/2003.
(1) Giant UT6 being made for the Shot Show 2004.
(4) Prototype Scarabs with Satin finished blades, Claw logos, Low profile button, with "Prototype" and serial number on the blade- these have Torx screws ?/2002.
(100) San Mai 30 Damascus blade Scarabs with Claw logo on blade dated 03/2003.
(?) Production Scarab with Satin plain or serrated blade ?/2003.
(?) Black blade Scarabs with Satin flats and black, desert tan, or green handles.
(?) Covert Scarab, All Black, Claw logo, pe, serr, 05/03.
(1-22 of 54) Damascus blade, Damascus button, CF inlay, dag logo, serial numbered and dated, 'custom' Scarabs 4/2003 Eugene Auto Show.
(23 thru 54) Damascus blade, ti button, CF inlay, dag logo, serial numbered and dated, 'custom' Scarabs 4/2003 Eugene Auto Show.
(2) Black Covert QD Scarabs with plain edges.
(?) Black Covert QD Scarabs with serrated blades. There were a lot as these were sold to the military.
(?) Executive Scarab with no Grip Tape or handle grooves with Claw logo 8/2003.
(8) HP Dagger blade HP CF inlay Makora Custom Prototype for Blade Show 2003 6/2003.
(?) Makora Black Two-Tone Dagger blade.
(?) Prototypes / Pre-production Blade Show 2003.
(?) Green, Black and SW Blades with Green or Black handles.
(?) Red Handle Makoras that some called "The Fire Ant" 7/2003 and 8/2003.
(1) Black Covert Makora plain edge.
(5+) Custom Two Tone Black sides and Silver flats Al chassis Makoras with HP blade and CF inlays with Dagger logos and serial numbers on Satin Clip made in 8/2003, but no dates on knife.
(8+) Custom Two Tone Black sides and Silver flats Al chassis Makoras with HP blade and Abalone (5), Gold Norwegian Abalone (1), or Black Lip MOP (2) inlays with Dagger logos and serial numbers on Satin Clip made in 8/2003, but no dates on knife (SN #001 and #003 are Black Lip and #007 is Gold Norwegian Abalone).
(16) Winter ice Makoras with Silver natural Aluminum bodies, Clear non skid inserts in the handle recesses, High Polished double edge blades, Dagger logo on Satin clip, Glass breakers, dated 12/2003.
(1) Tony Marfione Batama SA OTF Italian Stiletto Prototype. 11 inches long with Brass liners, Bayonet blade, Rear Bottom bolster release Charging handle. Working safety to lock out fire button. Black swirl Buffalo horn handles. The entire knife is held together internally and all of the brass pins are false to look like the Classic 1950's style side opening Italians-made in 7/2003 for the Guild Show.